Revenue Account Manager EMEA
The Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) is a global brand that delivers reservation services for small luxury independent hotels around the world. SLH is the champion of the small independent hotelier and provides tools to compete in the marketplace.
It is vital that our central reservation platform operates 24/7 and drives reservations
to hotels seamlessly.
The Revenue Account Management team includes Revenue Account Managers
based in our London, New York and Singapore office. The Revenue Account
Manager is responsible for proactively managing a portfolio of around 45 hotels in
the EMEA Region (average 50 rooms) in order to maximise the value of their SLH
- Build and maintain the relationship with assigned portfolio of hotels
- Conduct new hotel induction, training and implementation via web conference or
face to face.
- Ensure open communication between brand and hotel by conducting regular
- Ensure key contacts at SLH hotels understand opportunities and resources that
are available to them and embrace them to maximise value of the partnership
- Carry out regular business reviews and ensure hotels connect to the brand and
participate in appropriate initiatives.
- Audit content, images, availability, rate parity and rate structure to ensure
accurate representation and optimum visibility of hotels through all SLH channels
- Regularly monitor and analyse revenue production and provide
recommendations for both parties to action and follow up.
- Encourage hotels to sign up to the SLH Internet Booking Engine and other
distribution opportunities such as CRS/PMS interface and SLH Channel Manager
- Continually assess central reservation system training needs and communicate
enhancements to improve management.
- Encourage hotels to attend annual Regional Meeting/Conference.
- Ensure hotels take advantage of dedicated hotelier website.
- Ensure hotels are following correct procedures for the SLH Loyalty programme.
- INVITED and SLH e-Gift Cards.
- Work with all departments to provide hotels with on-going support and timely
This key role reports to the Revenue Account Management Team Director in London
within the Revenue Account Management department based in the London Head
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Preferably qualified with a university degree and with at least 3 years' experience in the hotel industry (preferably within the luxury sector)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and a second European language
- Reservations & Revenue Management experience in the hotel industry
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and should be comfortable liaising with and presenting to hotel Owners, General Managers and other key employees
- Analytical ability to interpret statistical data
- Good knowledge of Revenue Management practices
- Good knowledge of PMS, CRS & GDS and/or other distribution systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a team player with a strong ability to self-manage.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Travel required
Should email a CV and a paragraph telling us why you’re the person for the job to: Revenue Account Management Team Director: Viola.Azzolini@slh.com with a statement in support of application that includes:
Why you are applying for the post
Why you believe your qualifications and experience equip you for this post
What attributes you would contribute
How you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
As soon as possible.
Place of work
Office Based (Flexible working hours) in Victoria, London, UK.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ is an unrivalled portfolio of some of the world's finest small, independent hotels. Comprising over 520 hotels in more than 80 countries, the diversity of the individual hotels, and the experiences they offer, is exceptional.
From cutting-edge design hotels to palatial 17th century mansions, city centre sanctuaries to remote private islands, historic country houses to idyllic resorts - the breadth and depth of the brand is far reaching. Visit: www.slh.com