Junior Hyatt Finance Assistant
The PositionSmall Luxury Hotels of the World™ is seeking a highly-motivated individual as part of the Finance Team.
The ideal candidate will have some office experience and a desire to work in finance. There is the opportunity of training and accounting qualification support.
- Working with the Hyatt Finance Manager to ensure the smooth day to day operation of the Hyatt programme finance.
- Answering queries from hotels, investigating issues and responding in a timely manner.
- Preparation of Monthly files and reports, includes commission, Payment and Reward Files
- Reconciling accounts on Sage.
- Working with the Credit Control team to manage Hotel payments.
- Manage and update monthly logs for Operations Team and Hyatt
Reporting LinesWill report to SLH Director Finance via the Hyatt Finance Executive
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
Suitable ApplicantsShould email a CV and a paragraph telling us why you’re the person for the job to: Director SLH Finance: firstname.lastname@example.org with a statement in support of application that includes:
Why you are applying for the post
Why you believe your qualifications and experience equip you for this post
What attributes you would contribute
How you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
Effective DateAs soon as possible.
Salary & BenefitsCompetitive salary
Annual Bonus Scheme
Place of work
Office Based in Victoria, London, UK.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ is an unrivalled portfolio of some of the world's finest small, independent hotels. Comprising over 520 hotels in more than 80 countries, the diversity of the individual hotels, and the experiences they offer, is exceptional.
From cutting-edge design hotels to palatial 17th century mansions, city centre sanctuaries to remote private islands, historic country houses to idyllic resorts - the breadth and depth of the brand is far reaching. Visit: www.slh.com