2023 SLH Invited Survey – Prize Draw
OFFICIAL RULESPrize Draw to win 01 Night at SLH Hotels.
One winner per month will win one (1) night accommodation at Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels subject to these rules:
Eligibility.Entry to the monthly prize draw requires the SLH Invited Survey to be completed in full by the SLH Invited Member. Data charges for internet access may apply.
Fully completed surveys for every departed reservation should qualify for the monthly prize draw. Completed surveys in the month received will only be entered in that month's prize draw. All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
The participation of each entrant must not be prohibited by any applicable law in their country of residence and each entrant is responsible for checking on and observing any such restrictions.
SLH reserves the right to verify the age and eligibility of all entrants.
All information detailing how to enter and partake in this prize draw forms part of these Rules.
It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are accepted as final and that each entrant agrees to abide by these Rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Rules.
How to enter.There is only one way to enter:
1. The entrant must be an Invited member and fully complete the post-stay questionnaire (Invited Survey) sent to the email address associated with the winner’s Invited account after each completed stay.
The survey comprises of a short section followed by a more thorough questionnaire which may take around 4 minutes to complete.
2. Completion of the first, short section of the survey only will not qualify. The more thorough questionnaire must be completed to be eligible for entry in the prize draw.
Prize Draw.Each valid entrant will be entered into the prize draw. One winner from the prize draw will be selected at random by SLH at the end of each month. SLH’s selection shall be final.
Winner notification.The winner will be notified via e-mail sent to the email address associated to the winner’s Invited account. The prize is subject to verification by SLH of the legal eligibility of the winner to be awarded the prize.
Prize.The monthly prize comprising a total of:
One (1) night accommodation at Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels ('Complimentary Room Night')
All subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The accommodation is standard double room only based upon two people sharing in hotels that are an SLH hotel at the time of the stay.
• All stays must have been completed within 12 months of prize issuance; any nights’ stays that have not been completed by then will be forfeited.
• All reservation requests must be made through the London office of SLH a minimum of three (3) weeks’ prior to the requested date for the hotel accommodation.
• All reservation requests must be made in writing only for the attention of Katrin Holtkott at Katrin.firstname.lastname@example.org
• The reservation request is subject to availability of complimentary room nights at the chosen hotel. Availability may differ from what shows on line. SLH cannot guarantee availability at the time requested by the prize winner particularly during the chosen hotel’s peak season.
• Any hotel reservation will be subject to any terms and conditions applicable to the chosen hotel.
• All food, beverages, taxes and other incidental costs incurred by the winner/guest are to be settled prior to checking out from each hotel.
• The room nights are non-transferable, non-flexible and once confirmed by SLH no alterations or cancellations can be made. In case of alteration or cancellation the winner will forfeit the room nights.
• The complimentary room night comprising the prize cannot be used in relation to a booking at an SLH hotel made before the award of the prize.
SLH INVITED benefits cannot be redeemed in conjunction with this prize draw.
• If the winner chooses to utilise their room nights on an all-inclusive SLH hotel package they will incur an additional charge which will vary depending on the hotel selected.
• All travel, travel insurance, passport, visa and other ancillary arrangements are to be made by, and at the cost and risk of, the winner.
• No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the prize is permitted. All prize details are at the sole discretion of SLH.
• The following hotel is not available: Casa Ellul, Malta.
• Small Luxury Hotels of the World has the right to update these terms and conditions. Complimentary room nights will be governed by the terms and conditions that are in place at the time the room nights are claimed rather than issued.
Subject to availability.
• The 1-night award is subject to availability for complimentary stays at the hotel, and general availability at your chosen hotel does not indicate availability for the 'Complimentary Room Night' award.
To protect entrants’ privacy and personal information, the Promoter confirms that it will not loan, rent or sell to any third parties any personal details that have been passed on to it in relation to the prize draw without explicit prior permission.
Unforeseen events.Events may occur that render the prize draw or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and accordingly we may, at our absolute discretion, cancel or vary or amend the prize draw and each entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
Liability.The Promoter is responsible only for promoting and running the prize draw up to the point of awarding the prize.
The Promoter is not liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the prize draw.
All aspects of the prize winner’s and guests’ stays and accommodation at the SLH hotels are the sole responsibility of the relevant SLH hotels (which are independently owned and are not part of, or under the control of, the Promoter) and the Promoter offers no express or implied warranty or guarantee in relation thereto and has no liability to the prize winner or their guests in relation thereto.